Baked Pita Chips
- LiveWell Diabetes Program – Aim 4 Health, Saskatoon Health Region
This recipe is brought to you by Aim 4 Health, which is part of the Saskatoon Health Region LiveWell Diabetes Program. Aim 4 Health offers a friendly and supportive environment for First Nations and Metis people at risk of developing diabetes, or who already have diabetes and would like extra support in managing their own care. At Aim 4 Health, we’ll meet you where you’re at in your diabetes journey, without any judgement or pressure. Our services include individual and group diabetes education, an adult diabetes clinic, a drop-in exercise program three times per week at White Buffalo Youth lodge, and cooking groups to help you learn how to prepare nutritious and budget-friendly meals for you and your family. For more information call (306) 655-LIVE (655-5483).
Four 8-inch pita pockets
- Use scissors to cut the pita pockets around the edge and make two circles.
- Cut each circle into 8 triangles.
2 tbsp vegetable oil
¼ tsp salt
- In a large bowl, toss together pita triangles, oil, and salt.
- Place triangles on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° F until crisp and golden.